Tuesday, June 8, 2010

At the End of Things...

As I am working on the last two sessions of one of my current D&D campaign, I find myself becoming somewhat introspective. As a GM, the end of a campaign is an odd time. In many ways it is the most stressful time of any campaign. You are wanting to make sure the campaign wraps up well so that it doesnt end on a low note, while at the same time making sure that the challenges that you present are not more than the players can handle.

It is also one of the best moments a GM can experience. To finally allow your players see the full extent of the story that you are creating together, while at the same time planting the seeds for further adventures in the campaign world. I don't think there is any better feeling.

So here is to my current players (and their characters): Alicia (Valina, Half-elf Warden), Mark (Saeran, Tiefling Infernal Warlock), Richard (Ilath'nis, Revenant Assassin), Travis (Baern, Dwarf Cleric) and in a guest appearance for the last three sessions, Robin (Azyre, Eladrin Wizard).

Thank you for a great campaign, and good luck on finishing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment